Wednesday 26 November 2014

Fine Arts in Review

I wanted to write my last blog post for EDUC 406 about my final thoughts and reflections on the course and everything I learned during it. I took many risks and tried things I had never tried this semester. For instance, I wrote this blog! I have never written a blog and been so open about my thoughts and feelings before. I shared my Youtube video of my PG's Got Talent performance, and my Google presentation I used during my practicum. Sharing with the public on this blog meant that I was vulnerable and open to feedback from others.

I went to the Art Battle this semester because Willow encouraged my class to go to art events in the community if we had never been to them before. I also went to a murder mystery night on Halloween weekend, and Willow had influence on my decision to agree to participate in that, as well.

The arts are so much more exciting to me now that I have experienced them on a deeper level. I am excited to incorporate more music, drama, visual arts, and dance into my classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment